Hanukkah - Light Blue - Unisex Sweatshirt - 2020
Shine bright at your Festival of Lights!
Got that office holiday party coming up? Represent! Not looking forward to awkward mingling with co-workers? Tired of people complaining about the crass commercialism of Christmas? Show your Jewish pride and remind others of the miracles with this “ugly holiday sweater” design. You’ll light up the room and break the ice with this bright menorah surrounded by coins, dreidels and jelly donuts (because latkes are too hard to draw). Whether you wear this shirt while you sing "Judah Maccabee" or Adam's Sandler's "The Chanukah Song," spread Hanukkah’s message. Because December isn’t just about Santa!
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem